Well, as of yesterday my new backdrops for newborn sessions was found and are on their way. They are scheduled to arrive on the 29th so I am super excited!
As I am sure you have noticed from previous posts and facebook shares, we are still in need of newborn models. I have had a few questions in regards to more details of what we are up to and what this workshop is for, so this post will give you a little more insight.
I was approached by a friend of mine several weeks ago about possibly using some of my newborn shoots to model some newborn props she is currently in the process of making. She is awesome and very talented. I’ll be showcasing her website after the workshop I was thrilled she thought to ask me! The timing couldn’t have been better as I was in the process of putting together a small workshop to showcase some new poses and backdrops for my newborn sessions. I have also been wanting to network with other small companies around Star Valley to help with the best and most affordable form of advertising – Word of Mouth.
For this workshop we are looking for newborns no more than 4 weeks old by June 8th. If we get enough newborns we will also hold the workshop on June 7th (3 newborns per day.) All of our participates will be compensated (disc of images) for their time and willingness to allow us to use the images from the workshop for my friend’s online etsy store and my website.
These are the requirements our participates must meet in order to be a part of our workshop:
- Available from 1:00pm to 4:00pm on June 7th or 8th (we will fill June 8th up first and if we have enough interest, we will fill June 7th up.)
- An understanding that the images from this workshop will be used by the prop company and Rebecca White Photography.
- No identifiable information of the participates will be released to third parties or the public, online or else where.
- Be willing to sign a model release form (will be emailed to you)
- Newborn is no more than 4 weeks old by June 8th (exceptions may apply, please inquire)
What our participates will receive in return:
- A High Resolution Disc of the images taken of their newborn (15 to 20 images)
- 15% OFF their first order of Additional Products (Canvas, Albums, etc. – No Obligation)
- A Print Release so you can have your images developed at the photo lab of your choice.
If you are interested in joining our workshop please contact me (Rebecca) before June 1st.